Our vision is to continue building a long-term, sustainable U.S. Farm Raised Catfish processing business that is the number one choice of customers and growers and has a positive impact on our employees and our community.
Our goals include the following:
- The management team will provide a clean and safe place for all Superior Catfish employees to work. We will maintain the positive work atmosphere that has helped make us successful. We will wisely invest time and resources into the most current technology to maintain our equipment and facility.
- We will anticipate and exceed the expectations of our customers by providing on time delivery, prompt and courteous service and a fair price, while providing the highest quality in the industry.
- We will diligently strive to maintain excellent relationships with our growers by having honest purchase weights and making prompt payments. We will do this while maintaining honesty and transparency with them in all our transactions and business arrangements.
- We will manage and invest our resources wisely to ensure maximum return on investment and improvement of owner equity.
- Management will efficiently utilize each employee’s time. This will include eliminating any nonvalue added time. Management will provide the tools and direction for each employee to be successful and feel good about his or her work. The employee will be committed to using his or her time wisely and with integrity. An employee’s goal will be to accomplish specific assignments in the allotted time and contribute to the overall success of the company’s goals.
- Our goal is to optimize employees’ abilities and reward accordingly.